Friday 30 May 2014

Shocker: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome To Dump His Beautiful Wife?

From all indications, all is not well in the home of the General Overseer of Christ Embassy church, Pastor Chris Oyakhilome, who multiple sources say is experiencing some serious marital crisis with his wife.

Trouble started when Pastor Chris relocated to Johannesburg in South Africa in January while his wife stayed back in the UK where she had lived for years. Some church members, who suspect something is wrong in their marriage and that they may be heading for divorce have started asking questions.

Surprisingly, Pastor Chris gave a bombshell recently on the matter:
According to reports Chris delivered a controversial speech on the 16th of May in a meeting with all UK Pastors and Deacons at Christ Embassy, Bermondsey. In his speech:
“I am here for your concerns about the ongoing domestic issue with my wife and I know it affects you directly, being the ones under her leadership. 
"This is not an organisation or a political party, so it's not a place for you to air your opinion or scrutinise what we do. We had a vision, started and you joined us. If you don't like what we do, you can get out. Churches where members air their views never grow.

"Some Pastors wives think when they marry a pastor they are equal to the pastor. My wife thinks so...
"As a matter of fact, Rev. Tom was her pastor before I married her and Rev. Ray and Evang. Owase were her leaders long before I married her. How come she thinks she's senior to them now?

"I already started Christ Embassy before I married her. I didn't marry her and said we should start Christ Embassy. I was already pastoring. I already set my sail and knew my direction before I married her. I only said come and help me.
"Be careful of the friends you keep. My wife keeps friends who bring out the worst in her and help her see the worst in people instead of keeping friends that will help her vision especially as the wife of a global pastor like me."

I don't know true but some Christ Embassy members became suspicious because Pastor Chris is hardly seen with his wife by his side - not during ministry conferences, not during conferences by other ministers and never during the monthly communion service transmitted live from a TV studio. The church members are wondering why is it that it's other women in the church that travels with Pastor Chris...
I just hope he can manage "these issues" with his wife and save the many people who look up to them.

No comments:

Post a Comment

comments pls.we will love to hear your opinion...