Wednesday 4 June 2014

Beyonce's Pastor defends her raunchy Image-"The world would be void if we censored her"

Think Beyonce isn't Christian because of her sexy persona? Think again ,because her pastor Rudy Rasmus, senior pastor of St. John's United Methodist Church in Texas,says the fact that she is raunchy on stage doesn't make her less of a Christian.He also says she is just expressing her gift...He told The Grio

"Beyoncé is a consummate entertainer, and an entertainer entertains.Is the entertainer's entertainment an expression of that person's life and reality? I don't know. But I know when Arnold Schwarzenegger straps on a 30 caliber cannon and blows planes out of the sky, nobody asks the question, 'Arnold why are you walking around for those 90 minutes in that suit with that 30 caliber cannon? What kind of person are you?' I don't think I've heard that question. But at the end of the day, Arnold Schwarzenegger is an entertainer."
"I think a person has the right to earn a living in the way that they are gifted, and I think that she is tremendously gifted and I think she expresses that gift in some amazing ways. I think the world would be void an extreme talent if we silenced her or censored her."On Jay Z and Beyonce, the pastor who officiated their wedding in 2008 said..


"They’re friends.Their relationship is healthy and life has been good.”
This is one pastor many entertainers would love..

No comments:

Post a Comment

comments pls.we will love to hear your opinion...